How to Engage an Isolated and Remote Workforce with Collaborative Learning
How do you keep remote employees engaged?
The modern learning environment within organizations must embrace collaborative efforts in learning. This has never been as important as right now, when many people are feeling more isolated than ever as they work remotely.
Brandon Hall Group’s research finds that employees feeling less connected is one of the top five reasons for productivity loss among remote workers! If companies want learning to engage people and drive results, they have to use the tools that enable collaboration to thrive.
In this eBook, you will learn about:
- The disrupting effects of COVID-19 that are transforming the workplace
- The role of collaborative learning in remote work
- Collaboration in content creation and curation
- Strategies for booting and sustaining collaboration
- Examples of collaborative learning in action
Employee Engagement, Employee Productivity, Learning & development