Invest in your people and purpose with a flexible, cost-effective talent experience platform
Spend your precious time and budget where they are needed most – your purpose and the employees serving it with their time and passion. Totara is ideal for delivering large-scale training programs on a tight budget.
“It’s a system which includes all the standard functionality, as well as being easy to use, easy to implement, easy to support, very stable, and cost-effective.”
Spend your budget where it’s needed most
- Customize the platform according to your organization’s unique needs
- Adapt, change, and scale as your workforce grows with an open-source solution
- Ditch expensive, restrictive contracts with proprietary platforms for better-value training.
Power your purpose with a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Totara empowers your nonprofit to provide the training your people need to create a safe work environment
- Develop inclusive behaviors and competencies with targeted training
- Empower your people to learn the skills of equity and inclusion
Save The Children delivers life-changing learning to 20,000 learners worldwide to support children in more than 120 countries.
Prove the ROI of your talent platform
- Connect learning and skill development to performance with the Totara Talent Experience Platform
- Track course completion and skill competency
“While it was intimidating for me coming from a background with zero experience, the good thing about Totara is that it’s dummy-proof. From playing around with it, it became very easy to use very quickly.”
Create transparency with analytics and reporting
- Easily generate reports for clear and auditable record keeping
- Ensure compliance across your entire organization to keep everyone safe
- Access all the data and reports from a central hub without switching between multiple systems
“Totara has given us the opportunity to provide learning to members of staff that we couldn’t always reach before and provides a central hub for everything learning and development in our organization.”